Monday, October 1, 2012

My Diy Mice inspired by Mark Jacobs - by TMS


by The Mora Smoothie www.themorasmoothie.com

Hi, I wanna post u the step by step of my mice inspired by Marc Jacobs, even though I had already made.
This is a reconstruction and I used the black flats one(the original was bronze, but it makes no difference because they become covered), gilding glue, glitter, glue, pieces of gold and brown leather, nylon, 2 sequins, thread sewing, and finally color for tissue gold.
I spent the glue for gold on the flat shoes, then I got the glitter. I glued the sequins and then as models I cut pieces of leather, the first for ears (which I then folded) and the second to the muzzle, both have them sewn to finish it and then glued (under the muzzle put 3 nylon wires to make the mustache).To finish you have to paint the edge with the gold ... Ready for a ride




Ciao, volevo postare lo step by step delle mie mice ispirate by Marc Jacobs, anche se le avevo già fatte.
Questa è una ricostruzione ed ho usato delle ballerine nere (le originali erano bronzate, ma non fà differenza dato che vengono ricoperte), colla per doratura, brillantini, colla, pezzi di pelle color oro e marroncino, filo di nylon, 2 pailettes, filo per cucire, ed infine colore per tesssuto color oro.
Sulle ballerine ho passato la colla per doratura, poi ho messo i brillantini. Ho incollato le pailettes e poi come da modelli ho tagliato i pezzi di pelle, il primo per le orecchie (che ho poi piegato) ed il secondo per il muso, entrambi li ho cuciti per rifinirli e poi incollati (sotto al muso mettete 3 fili di nylon per fare i baffi). Per finire bisogna colorare il bordo con l' oro... Pronte per un giro





Follow on Bloglovin













No comments:

Post a Comment