Friday, November 2, 2012

Afternoon on the lake by Dior... new diy necklace inspired by Dior


Hello, today I'm posting the outfit I worn to spend an afternoon on the lake. I enjoy these days that are still hot .. hope it'll go on. I worn my new necklace inspired by Dior ... In thi period I've rediscovered the pink color that in the past I was a little hard to wear, you know, as it says it's the color of the child girl, for me it seems like a little piggy, however tomorrow I hope to be able to post the step by step of the necklace ... I still have to download and set up the pics, I hope to do it soon
Ps: In this period I'm obsessed with the necklaces, but I have a couple of ideas about rings that I'm looking forward to creating and posting. Shhhh. A big kiss to all and thanks for following me ... let me hear your voice with comments, gives me pleasure




Ciao, oggi vi posto l' outfit indossato per trascorrere un pomeriggio sul lago. Per mia gioia in questi giorni qui c'è ancora caldo..speriamo continui. Ho indossato la mia nuova collana ispirata a Dior...In questo periodo ho riscoperto il rosa come colore che prima facevo un pò fatica ad indossare non sò anche se si dice che sia il colore delle bambine a me ha sempre un pò dato di porcellino, comunque spero di riuscire a postare domani lo step by step della collana...devo ancora scaricare e sistemare le foto, spero di riuscirci presto
Ps: In questo periodo mi sono fissata con le collane, però ho un paio di idee per degli anelli che non vedo l' ora di realizzare e postare. Shhhh . Un bacio grandissimo a tutti e grazie di seguirmi... fatemi sentire la vostra voce con un commento mi fà piacere


by The Mora Smoothie
 
www.themorasmoothie.com

Follow on Bloglovin















No comments:

Post a Comment