Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas time cupcake by The Mora Smoothie

read more www.themorasmoothie.com
Hi everyone, today on my blog there are pics about cupcakes made ​​for a good cause, I'm very proud because people enjoyed them very much ... I used the basic recipe very easy as filling I used butter cream with the addition of chocolate, black and white and then I decorated with stars and chocolate trees made ​​ above on a sheet of parchment paper, then allowed to dry. Have a nice day!
Ciao a tutti, oggi sul mio blog trovate le foto dei cupcake fatti per una buona causa, sono molto orgogliosa perchè sono andati a ruba...per farli ho usato la ricetta base molto semplice, come farcitura ho usato crema al burro con aggiunta di cioccolato, bianco e nero e poi  li ho decorati con stelle e alberi di cioccolato fatti in precedenza su un foglio di carta forno e poi fatti asciugare. Buona giornata a tutti.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment