Sunday, July 7, 2013

Diy bag inspired by Roberto Cavalli ! By @themorasmoothie



Hi guys, how are you? Today on my blog a new Diy, a bag inspired by Roberto Cavalli ... his are works of art when I see his parades for me is a  deep emotion...innovative, glamor ... what more to say ... I fell in love of this bag and so I procured stuff to make it.
I got a brown bag, brown leather from which I cut 2 pieces of the size of the bag (front and back). On them I made, at regular intervals of about 1 cm, any cuts that I then stuck with double sided tape.
Then I sewed the front and back that I stuck with double-sided tape to the bag and.. this is the bag!
The shoulder strap ... perhaps the most spectacular thing about this bag.
I cut from a tray aluminum kitchenware many equal pieces, someone I 've colored gold, with the spray, and then with glue glued them to a strip of leather ... the shoulder strap, turning then the edges. Finally I stuck with rivet studs-the strap to the bag, what do you think about?


Ciao ragazzi, come va? Oggi sul mio blog un nuovo Diy la borsa ispirata a Roberto Cavalli...le sue sono opere d' arte, quando vedo le sfilate sono un' emozione profonda ...innovativo, glamour...cosa dire di più...mi sono innamorata di questa borsa e così mi sono procurata il tutto.
Ho preso una borsa marrone, della pelle marrone da cui ho tagliato 2 pezzi a misura della borsa (davanti e dietro). Su di essi ho effettuato ad intervalli regolari di circa 1 cm dei tagli che ho poi  bloccato con il nastro biadesivo. 
Poi ho cucito il davanti ed il  dietro che ho bloccato con nastro biadesivo alla borsa... e questa è la borsa!
La tracolla...forse la cosa più spettacolare di questa borsa.
Ho tagliato da un vassoio da cucina di alluminio tanti pezzi uguali, qualcuno l' ho colorato di color oro, con lo spray, e poi con della colla li ho incollati ad una striscia di pelle...la tracolla, rigirando poi i bordi. Infine ho attaccato con dei rivetti-borchie la tracolla alla borsa, che ve ne pare?



No comments:

Post a Comment