Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DIY turban for a Cool Summer! By @themorasmoothie

summer, sea, turban, diy fashion

www.themorasmoothie.com


Hi, today's post is an outfit with a new Diy, the turban!
They went out of fashion, then are gone, now are back again in parades and I wanna tell you, I'm using it a lot both on the beach, for a walk in the sun, alternating with various hats. These pictures were taken during a move ... I could not stop admiring the stormy sea ... I love it!
A big kiss and soon to


Ciao, il post di oggi è un outfit con un nuovo Diy, il turbante!
Andavano di moda, poi son spariti, ora son tornati anche nelle sfilate e vi dirò, io lo sto usando tantissimo sia in spiaggia, che per delle passeggiate sotto il sole, alternandolo ai vari cappelli. Queste foto sono state fatte durante uno spostamento...non potevo non fermarmi ad ammirare il mare in tempesta...lo adoro!
Un bacione e a prestissimo


I was wearing:
SHORT: Stradivarius
TURBAN: My DIY
BRACELETS: My DIY
SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment