Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mercedes-Benz B-Class: Fashion Test by @themorasmoothie!

fashion, the mora smoothie, outfit
www.themorasmoothie.com



Hi there! 
Today I'm going to talk about the new Mercedes B-Class  provided by Mercedes-Benz Italia for my "Fashion Test". 
Yes sure a fashion test, not being an expert of engines I really enjoyed the fashion soul and fashionable of this car. And let me tell you just going up I immediately felt at ease, maybe it will be happened to you to get up in a car and do not feel it OK, instead with the B-Class I was really at ease, I've heard it immediately familiar and  I appreciated very much the attention to the respect for the environment and safety too.
I  appreciated it in all its aspects, both for the daily use or for a day of shopping ... I also went to theMercedes Benz Spot in the center of Verona, where I have been surrounded by the kindness and friendliness  of the staff ... let's talk about the collection?! ... is really very cool and I could not resist to try the new fragrance .. and bags?... well you gotta go to visit them and you will not regret. 
Well, back to the car I can only conclude that between external and internal I do not know what is the most successful and in my opinion the B-Class is really the coolest car in its class...  
Anyway... for anyone who is a fan of engines ... I recommend to visit the website of Nico Rosberg, he really understands about engines, being the driver of the Team Mercedes F1... and then he's really a very very fashion guy.
Kisses Kisses and next time. 
PS: I thank Mercedes-Benz Italia and  Mercedes-Benz Spot 


Ciao a tutti! 
Nel post di oggi vi parlerò della nuova Mercedes-Benz Classe B messami a disposizione dallaMercedes-Benz Italia per il mio "Fashion Test".
Si si proprio un fashion test, non essendo una vera è propria intenditrice di motori ne ho proprio apprezzato il lato fashion e modaiolo. Anche se vi dirò, che appena salita mi sono sentita subito a mio agio, sarà magari capitato anche a voi a volte di salire su una macchina e non riuscire subito a gestirla, invece con la Classe B ero proprio a mio agio, me la sono sentita subito familiare ed in più ho apprezzato tantissimo l'attenzione per il rispetto dell'ambiente e la sicurezza.
L'ho apprezzata in tutti i suoi aspetti, sia nell'utilizzo giornaliero e sia per una giornata di shopping... sono anche andata al negozio Mercedes-Benz Spot in centro a Verona, che dire sono stata avvolta dalla gentilezza, la cordialità e la premura del personale ...parliamo della collezione?!... è veramente molto bella e non potevo non soffermarmi a provare la nuova fragranza...e le borse?... beh che dire andate a trovarli e non ve ne pentirete.
Tornando a Lei posso solo concludere che tra esterni ed interni non so quale sia quello più riuscito e secondo me la Classe B è veramente l'automobile più cool della sua categoria...provare per credere.
...comunque per chi è un fanatico dei motori...vi consiglio di visitare il sito di Nico Rosberg, lui si che se ne intende, essendo il pilota del Team Mercedes F1 ...e poi è veramente un tipo mooolto fashion.
Baci baci ed alla prossima puntata.
www.themorasmoothie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment