Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Officina del Vintage: meeting Leonardo Chiti by Deuda! By @themorasmoothie



www.themorasmoothie.com



So during my visit to the Officina del Vintage I got the pleasure to  wear the dresses of some of the historic and sought exhibitors of Vintage. During my tour, I met Leonardo Chiti by Deuda, u know, a true Vintage style man.... I've already talked about him, here you can find the full interview. Yesterday I got a chance to wear his dresses, really exclusive, this beautiful sweater and skirt by Yves Saint Lauren and accessories like the hat by Deuda and the bag always by AMflorence. As photo-set was used that created and curated by Andrea Bonfatti by Associazione Feedback, so I really enjoyed a lot, I wore amazing dresses and I was photographed a lot... what say more?


Ciao,durante la mia  visita all'Officina del Vintage ho avuto modo di indossare gli abiti di alcuni degli storici e ricercati espositori del vintage. Durante il mio giro mi sono fermata da Leonardo Chiti by Deuda, che dire di lui, un vero Vintage style man.... ve ne ho già parlato qui dove trovate l'intervista completa. E ieri con l'occasione ho avuto modo di indossare i suoi abiti veramente molto ricercati, questa splendida maglia e la gonna di Yves Saint Lauren e come accessori il cappello sempre by Deuda e la borsa by AMflorence. Come set è stato usato quello creato e curato da Andrea Bonfatti dell'associazione Feedback, che aggiungere, mi sono divertita tantissimo, ho indossato degli abiti stupendi e sono stata paparazzata...cosa dire di più?



No comments:

Post a Comment